- Contact details of the Company Data Protection Officer
Address: BRAEMAR NAVES Corporate Finance GmbH, Domstr. 17, D-20095 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
When you visit www.braemar-naves.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information will be collected automatically and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which the access was made (Referrer-URL)
- Browser used, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
This data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to our website
- Ensuring ease of use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our interest is warranted by the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data to draw conclusions about you.
- Information Disclosure
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- You have given your expressed consent in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- The disclosure, in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- The disclosure, in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO, is a legal obligation
- It is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO, is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
- Rights of the individuals affected
You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients with whom your data has been disclosed to and the planned retention period. You have the right to rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition of processing and you have the right to complain. You have the right to request the source of data and, if not collected from us, to be made aware of the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the source
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us
- In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for when needing to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required
- In accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO
- In accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible
- In accordance with Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, based on this consent, we are not allowed to continue data processing in the future
- In accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, to complain to a regulatory authority. As a rule, you can contact the regulatory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
- Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data security
Our website uses the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed icon of the key or lock in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Current validity and changes explained